we breath everyday as we are counting down our day(s) to death...

Wednesday, April 18

holiday is here

last nite managed to tidy up my room and packing.

it was the longest time i've ever taken for packing lehr. coz usually juz need ard 15mins for me to pack my stuff, but last nite i think i spent 1hour sumthin. zzz.

everything is not in order, dusty and my room was covered with papers. coz juz finished exam maaa..

talking bout exam, i think the worst paper is Macroeconomics. my brain was totally freezed on that paper lehr. fark lahr !

wake up quite early tis morning. dunno why. prolly coz too excited coz gg back to Jakarta todae. yay! i'm going to be in Indo in 7hrs time from now.

got quite a lof of baggages for todae's trip. going to smash on my bones later. zzz.

i need to enjoy the last spore chicken rice for these 2 months holiday.

btw, when will the third semester begin arr ??? is it on early July ???

i think ya'll notice about the news headlines in these recent days. about e shootings at Virginia Tech. i juz browse on some pictures on their candlelight vigil and i almost drop in tears lehr. it's very sad. may Lord bless all the victims and give strength for their family. amen.

anywae, hope can have another post when i'm in indo. because quite distracting lehr the internet there. very slow. can not utube.

oyea, my plans in indo :
- join english course
- join mandarin course
- makan ;
quality : yes
quantity : no
- watch movies
- watch Hanakimi
- play with my nephew
- and re-arrange my sleeping hours.

going to make a big surprise for someone in Jakarta. wait for me yea...

*hugz*
myc.

No comments: