we breath everyday as we are counting down our day(s) to death...

Thursday, July 26

SIM lib

class is over 1 hour ago, but i still stuck at skul library. waiting for Ms.Marisa lah. we plan to go to Chinatown after this, but here i am now still waitin for her. c got her singin club thing lah. haiz.

i'm starving. reach Chinatown plan to eat Kolo Mee already. been dying to eat tt since last week. haiz. i want to eat beef stew at Lucky Plaza too. haiz. so many to eat, so little money i hv.

tonight must clean up my room coz mom's comin tomorrow. also must continue project leh. coz famz comin, got no time to do leh. must submit e final draft on sundae. haiz. btw, i 4get wad to do leh. ratio again, huh ?

i hate Jason lah. he bluff me like shit todae.

planned to chat wif my best fren for these few days. but it's always i can't make it lah. so sorry yea, pui. hahaha. maybe next week ?

got this indo events coming. got briefing also tis sat or sundae. dunno can mk it anot leh.

finally, marisa text me.

*read sms*

haiz, c asked me to wait another mins. almost done ? ooh, girl. u must treat me Kolo Mee for this. i'm starvin to death. if my stomach 'shouting' in this library how ? quiet place like this, can hear the 'screaming' easily leh.

haiz...

my hair looks terrible. but can't cut it anymore lah. it's too short alrdy. jia lat. can't do anythin bout it. :(

i need to buy hairpin lah.

finally tomorrow is Den Minoque's last day. i hate tt lecturer leh. actly he's nice lah. but somehow he juz can't teach. he keep complaining abt our evalution abt him from last sems. but i dunno why, SIM still use him, or shd I say RMIT ? coz he's the foreign lecturer wad.

i think he remembers my name. die liao. and e bad news is he remb me as e troublemaker in claz ? i talk, but i also listen to ur lecture wad. haiz. hope he didn't gimme a bad evaluation during the end of sems 3. amien. :)

marisa hasn't finshed. ooh...

*hugz*
myc.

No comments: