we breath everyday as we are counting down our day(s) to death...

Thursday, October 4

budget

okaey, so I'm doing Accounting subject this sems. and it's about Budgetting. but, why am I so terrible in budgetting in real life also??? *in study life... nothing to say!! totally bad!!!*

dinner with Marisa today. claim that my budget for today is $10. but reached the Pasta Waraku's door, see the menu... nothing less than $12.80 for main course..and I still went in.

it's not the only one...

told my fren that my budget for the coming BEP concert is $100. but after I saw the seat allocation for $100 is quite far from the stage.. I juz told her "actually $150 is still fine". OMG!!!

why can't I juz have a stand ??? fickle-minded me !!! hate it hate it. must change !!!

myc.

1 comment:

andrew said...

Jia you! hope next time, u can manage ur budget better... Lol