we breath everyday as we are counting down our day(s) to death...

Tuesday, October 2

study break in Indo ?

sooo... today juz cme bck from Jakarta. super tired.

the flight was delayed ard 30mins which is enuff to piss me off. well b'sides tt, the bad mood is there when my lil cute cousin wk me up at 7. i still sleepy.. until now.

had great times in Jakarta with all my cousins. love them soooo much. playing ard wif them evdae.



great games..


Bowling, anyone ?


arriving@ hotel Shangrila


ready for a swim


@ hotel room



the prince


her bikini is damn cute



hangin ard by the pool


the oldies no swim ???


@my couz bday


ok, so the idea of doing my revision in Indo is definitely a bad idea. proven ! all my notes are still inside my bag until the very last day I'm there. jia lart !!!

today elies told me tt exam is in 9 days... kan ciong already. but still can't focus yet. plz plz plz. i need some motivation !!!






loveD.

missED.

huggED.

dreamED.

it's all gone.


thx to you.
:)

myc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

asik yaaa balik indo
ga ada oleh2 lg tuh =p
masih 9 hari wat?
napaen kanciong?
hahaha...