we breath everyday as we are counting down our day(s) to death...

Sunday, January 13

true-oh-oh-egg (2008)

*leaving 2007 behind and facing up the 2-oh oh-8...*

As the first twelth days of 2--8 have passed, nth much in my life has yet to change.

School has been more difficult these days in the degree program, and the full and not-enough-air-to-breath-due-to-the-crowd class have made the procedure of going to school - attending the lecture be more 'interesting'.

Chinese New Year is here in less than 1month, that's what my fren always remind me. but, it doesn't affect me at all, coz I won't be going home. that means, no family / friends gathering, no shopping for new clothes, no nice foods whatsoever.

Welcome to the world, Christawenca Hellen Wijaya - my cousin. a pretty little girl you shall grow up to be. :D

Oyeah, Nicole Richie and Christina Aguilera are just labouring too. Do they actually plan this out when they are making it ? They are even reportedly labouring at the very same hospital too. Anyway, Congratz!! More babies in this world will bring more joy to people around, though that means smaller space for all of us to move. LoLz. i loveeee babies.

Love, Peace & Joy. What a perfect world it will gonna be with these three.

What's on with me now ?
- Gossip Girl drama series.
- Hotel Dusk in my Nintendo DS Lite.
- Living without my Ipod is starting to driving me crazy. I Need Music !!!
- Mr. Kiasu comic book.
- Bunch of dirty clothes (waiting) to be washed.
- Havent attended any church masses since..... November. (no, i didn't attend it on xmas either).
- S.L.E.E.P.Y.


Sign out,
myc.

No comments: