we breath everyday as we are counting down our day(s) to death...

Wednesday, August 22

badminton is fun

my Mom wk me up todae by calling me as early as 2pm. i surprise her by answering her call while i still SLEEPING.

about my plan to gg back Indo this weekend, i think i shd postpone it first. coz, cant be tt irresponsible with school project. Monday is the deadline for Risk Mgmt&Insurance project leh. so, can't leave lah..

it's okay. i'll try to entertain myself, juz in Spore.

Investment test on Thursdae.. killing me! 40% mark give me so much burden. hope can do well, Amien.

My revision energy is wasted for last Monday test liao. no more power! *recharge recharge*

How i love playing badminton. coz juz in that moment when i'm playing, i can forget all problems in the world.


Just give me time to think.
I doubt I can think clearly now.
I will contact you all later.
Afterall, I hope I am the one to be blame.
Cause that would means,
this friendship can still be the way it used to be.
I Hope!


*friends sucks, but i love them*
myc.

No comments: