we breath everyday as we are counting down our day(s) to death...

Tuesday, August 28

mentally refreshing



finally.. homesick deasease attacked me.

so, went back to my hometown for weekend. 1hr ferry + 1 hr flight from Batam (bonus 2hr flight delay) enough made me regret gg home tis weekend. super tired!

HOWEVER, i had great time in indo though for few days only lah. but that makes me do everything efficiently. rather than 2mths holiday in indo. do everything also lazy lazy one.

my nephew is getting taller n taller. very cute, and got more hair n teeth. still can't talk though. never mind.. slowly but sure. LoLz.

but terrible thing happenned on day 1. I stupidly fell down at my house. got quite a bruise on my knee. stupid Vincci slippery sandals. sigh!

so I surprised my best fren who happen to be still in Khuntien doing her holiday as well. and guess who kannah surprise more ? her Mom. hahaha. she almost faint when got see me in front of her house tt day. remember her face makes me laugh.

I kinda like a starving girl craving for food there. Eat 1 meal, 30mins later got hungry again. so, between 1-4pm, we had 2big meals, and 2 small meals like ice cream and otah. yummy!

went back home, kannah stomach ache. shit! i think got something wrong with the ice in my drink lah. maybe they dont use proper water to make the ice. next time shud juz order mineral water.

today come back to Spore.. jia lart ! i was the LATEST passenger of the flight. very phai seh. the whole 1 flight passengers all waiting for... guess who ? ME! ehh, not my fault lah. usually indo flight always delay mah. who knows todae one got so on time ?

so, i ran ard the airport like crazy. dont know why so LATE. ooh, i know. my mom drive so slowwwww..... hahaha. we still had a long relax chit chat in the car. while when reached airport, i must run like crazy people ? hahaha.

then reached Harbour Front, rushed home to put my luggage + frozen food, and rush to school. i dont know ppl will call me stupid or wad..rush school at 4.40, when the clazz ends at 5 ?

no lah..coz i MUST sign the attendance. can't 'skip' anymore. somemore, it'z the lecturer who always calling out foreign students' name to answer her qtn. and she got called my name todae, when i wasn't there. lalalala.

overall, i had great weekend. but must make sure, wont do it again. coz it costs a lot!

and the only positive thing about this is : i managed to sleep at 10pm for 3nites in Indo. and it felt so great. provided i always sleep at 8am here. *mentally exhausted*



hang around

736227-737198


*hugz*
myc.

No comments: