we breath everyday as we are counting down our day(s) to death...

Friday, September 7

normal meal

Flu sucks. ruin my mood. ruin my day.

i just know how hard it is to walk a normal life. 3 meals a day. breakfast, lunch, dinner. it's HARD! alarms set at 8am, 12pm, 6pm. it's TOUGH!
what time should i have my lunch, when my breakfast is at 11 ?

no lecture today. hooray... i wonder.. why would i wk up so early when got no clazz today ? this flu is killing me. give me headache. want to slp, but can not!!! sian.

gg to Indonesian Art Festival this evening. i think it starts at 7.30pm. fun fun fun !!!




Will you be SAD ?
Will you expect it ?
In my head,
I want to let you suffer
but deep down my heart,
I really want to make you happy
so..
Will you be SAD,
if i will not be there ?
Will you ?
(myc)


*hugz*
myc

No comments: