we breath everyday as we are counting down our day(s) to death...

Thursday, September 13

earthquake

Good Morning, World.

Sooooo happy. today wk up at 5am !!! tt means, my sleeping hours is NORMAL last night. My smile can not be wider than this. Been such a long time haven't had this feeling of normal sleeping hours. Usually I also awake at this time. But that one is because I Haven't Sleep.

but Today is Different. I WAKE UP at 5 leh... that is SUPER Fantastic !


I was toooooo tired last night coz ytd only got 3hrs sleeping. some more my body ache because of ytd Badminton. so, last night I really enjoyed my sleeping. LoLz.

Wake up today and rush to make the ppt slides for tomorrow presentation. Later got group meeting, must show them my slides mah..

Well, I'm done with the slides and speech (I think!). So, I can slack until around 10.


Today is the lecturer I hate most, Mr. the-whole-class-don't-know-his-name !!! I shall call him Mr. Uncle with due respect. *peace*. I think I'll score very low for the topics covered by him.

Can I still slack until this week ?? Please... Hello, exam is 1 month away leh! shall I say : 'it's still v long' or 'it's coming' ??

Heard that ytd got another earthquake in Jakata. aiyo... Indonesia so swayyyy lah. My cousin told me like.. she was having shower when the earthquake happenned. So, her fren knocked her doors, ask her to hurry coz got earthquake. So, she hurrily wear her clothes, and run from 19th to 10th floor by Stairs !!! the whole building is evacuated for a moment. Thx God nothing happenned to the Taman Anggrek Apartment.

If i were her, maybe I'll stunned for 30secs in the bathroom. or maybe break into tears in the bathroom and no dare to get out. hahaha.

*happy*
myc.

1 comment:

Dr. Shale bin Agnon said...

Okay, I know I should not think this, but an earthquake sounds kinda cool.