we breath everyday as we are counting down our day(s) to death...

Wednesday, September 12

My theory

Now, the result is here and the decision is made.

I'm not going with you.

Sorry.

Enjoy!

Today went to play badminton. Now i kannah super ache all over my body. from head to toe. really!

Tomorrow still got super early group meeting, preparing for presentation on Friday. ache and sore throat must have gone by Fri morning.

Unexpected result for the tests. Shall study more and more. Although I think I am spending my 3 years of life doing all these with 1 purpose only. A piece of paper called Certificate.

I believe in learning from practising lah. I'm not a kind of Theory people also. All of these shit are totally for formality only.

Compare the successful Millionaire who graduates from university with those who dont!!! What for you tell me to do this and that...how it works and another shit, while you won't even let me touch the thing ???

*pissed-off*
myc.

No comments: