we breath everyday as we are counting down our day(s) to death...

Tuesday, September 18

DHL - highest quality in logistics ???

So, I want to complain abt DHL. they charge you with a high fee in reason that they are providing a high quality service. HOWEVER, today, the company has not met this promise yet.


So, I scheduled a delivery for 11pm to my place. and until 3am now, I'm still sitting in my living room with my laptop and writing this post, and my packets are not here yet.
I've called the customer service around 00.30. instead of tracking my packets, he kept asking with some stupid question. in the end, he asked me to wait for a while, latest by 2.
FYI, my clock shows 2.55am now.
Is this what a customer get after paying for a so-called expensive delivery service by DHL ? I'd rather use another delivery svc provider like Sing-Post. They can do much better than DHL I believe, with a much lower price.
So, this is just a complaint from one of the DHL customer who called themselves a global delivery service watsoever. Hopefully it can performs better next time.
cheers,
myc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DHL? they are not more than a bunch of stupid guys who are trying to rob ppl's money... LoL