we breath everyday as we are counting down our day(s) to death...

Monday, August 20

wad is a friend ?

I don't know what happenned to me these few days. everytime i wake up, open my eyes, i feel so angry about everything. so furious. i feel like curse everyone i can think of. or even kick their ass !!!

is this due to stress level coz of test n project ? i don't think so. because I feel quite fine about that. well, not really fine... but still okay one lah.

for one second i'm thinking of going back to Indo after the test. because I can't tahan of this pressure in my brain. not the study pressure. but it's juz got one thing that makes me so furious, and I hope I can let it go - by going back to Indo and meet my family.

suddenly I miss my home so much. I miss the 'crowd'. ooh, plz dont make me homesick anymore... not at this time when test and project is on the line.

when the test on Thursday is over I hope I come normal again. otherwise, i really will go home maybe for weekend.

it's 3.30am already. still need to do more revision before the 2pm test. God bless BDEFT. hopefully everyone can do the test well. amien.

i warn you not to steal my idea. you rejected it, you have no right to use it, not even a tiny bites.
i will do what i plan to do. with or without you. grown up, plz !!! @$$ #0L3 !!!
please don't pretend like there is nothing happenned, and SMS me doing you 'laughing' like that. such a coward.

well, i think i have misinterpreted this frenship amongst us. while i always think you are all my life, i just found out that you all only think friend is just friend. not more.
all efforts i have given for this relationship... i guess it's all means nothing for you.
i was so stupid.
but now, don't expect me to be that stupid girl who always do the best for you all anymore. i have changed my prespective. the way i see friendship, it's all different now.

now i've learned my lesson. friendship is hope + disappoinment. now the first is gone, the latter still. it left a wound. when will the wound healed ?


myc.

No comments: