we breath everyday as we are counting down our day(s) to death...

Sunday, June 15

P.S. I Love You T.T

P.S. I Love You

Okay, I've heard some people saying that P.S. I Love You movie is very good, but NOBODY TOLD ME HOW SAD IT IS.

omg! I am watching it half way right now, and I've been crying almost every minute for every scene. I cry until I have to pause the movie for a while coz I can't tahan and tired of crying. *resting my eyes for a minute*. LoLz.

She is just karaoke-ing, and I also cry. haizzzzzzzzz...........
but it's too sad lah. and I feel fortunate I don't watch it in the cinema. *you know why!!!*.

Anyway, the lead actor is very cute!!! he's so funny and (most importantly) he has a beautiful body. Funny thing is, I cry when I see his great body. hahaha. The story is ........... I really speechless.
The lead actress, Hillary Swank is awesome as well!!!

Man : "I don't know what exactly woman wants!!!"
Woman : "Let me tell you. But don't tell anyone. Coz it's a sacred secret".
M : "It's a sacred secret."
W : "We have absolutely no idea what we want"
M : "Noted!!!!! I knew that!!!!!!! Son of a *****!!!!!!!"
(laugh)


Some scenes from the movie ........




















xxoo,
myc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cryed the hall movie...:((